My favorite Killer build of all time.
Michael Myers:
Hex: Devour Hope
Monitor and Abuse
Nurse's Calling
Discordance
Add ons are Boyfriend's Memo and Dead Rabbit.
I stay in Evil Within 1, and you have no Terror Radius while not in a chase, in a chase, 14 meters, you have enhanced aura reading abilities and can sneak up on people with a 1 shot Myers with your Devour Hope stacks, you can sneak up on people without the mirror add ons and you can keep your speed, now if Evil Within 1 becomes a challenge, with Dead Rabbit and Monitor and Abuse on Michael Myers, your Evil Within 2 Terror Radius is 4 meters, you are a 115% speed killer with a 4 meter Terror Radius who's always a one shot? Screw Evil Within 3, prepare to have people message you with "GG, you made me ######### myself", I know I have. Tough time finding anyone? Step on a hill and stalk from above, like an Eagle. Fly my young Myers, fly.
Comments
My favorite build is Michael Myers: Addons: Tombstone with vanity mirror perks: Hex thrill of the hunt. Hex haunted grounds Hex Devour hope Hex NOED
This is my meta build I use for most of my games it is so unstoppable trust me.
My favourite myers build is:
Spirit fury
Enduring
BBQ&C
Infectious Fright
I like you.
This made my day, thank you, friend. :'^)