Since I only see MoM threads I guess I will make this post!
Since every post I see currently is about MoM I have decided to make a post about MoM and how all the MoM posts need to stop because it is good to have your voice heard but when every single post is about it geesh so here I am making a post about people posting about MoM.
Comments
It almost feels like there is more than one person voicing their opinions....oh wait...
Still forums will always be the minority because it’s a known fact that the majority do not use the forums. :/
I will make a post soon complaining about people who complain about the MoM posts. Guess what's going to happen next if we continue.
Damn then you will just look like a person who just complains. I guess that is just up to you though.
.....and your point is...? xD
Yes we need posts complaining about people complaining about people complaining about MoM perfect....
There aren’t actually a lot of people complaing.