This Is What Happened When Your Killer DC While Winning.
Friend sent me this and I immediately thought of the threads about DC. "What if some crazy ######### happened and they didnt want to quit?"
This is one of those times....
Friend sent me this and I immediately thought of the threads about DC. "What if some crazy ######### happened and they didnt want to quit?"
This is one of those times....
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Turns out it was one of the survivors that got mori'd and needed to stop him but only thought of one way!
I hope mr. Dark Blue was joking in those last 2 texts.
@Boss Ms*. And yes I absolutely was haha.
Oh, i thought dark blue was the other one.
My bad.
Lol no worries.