Plague speaks in the main menu
She says a prayer now while you are waiting for a lobby., it's different from her mori line. Scared the crap out of me at first.
She says a prayer now while you are waiting for a lobby., it's different from her mori line. Scared the crap out of me at first.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Surprised you didn't complain about that
haha very funny. I mean it makes sense for her since she prays in her mori.
Yeah this caught me by surprise and it was very cool.
Yeah I love it. I was surprised and it was a nice addition. I love Bruce's lines too, adds a bit of flavor to the game. Not everyone needs to speak but it was awesome that we got such a cameo addition.
Unneeded comment that was an effort to be funny, but wasn’t.
i wasnt making a joke 4head, Op complained about Ash talking in lobby and goes and says Wow Plague talks in lobby how cool!
Take a hike short stop