Are you planning a nerf on Mettle of Man?

This perk is just broken. I'm hearing the entire community saying how broken it is.

Are you planning to fix it soon? It's hell for M1 killers.

Comments

  • @powerbats said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/402137#Comment_402137

    The only one full of BS here is you yet again, Spirit , Noed, Bubba, Freddy etc but hey cleanse the totems. Mori's, a lot of you all brag about how many you have.

    You're joking right, there's a few banned accounts plus a lot of the killer mains on here have as recently as a week or so ago been whining for a SC nerf. Then before the whole of healing got nerfed there was countless rant threads about nerfing SC and healing in general.

    Also don't give me the no ones complaining about Exhaustion perks nonsense anymore, this forum is littered with BL/AD/DH/SB etc threads and posts still.

    I've been saying for quite sometime insta heals should have some requirement to use just like SC when I said you shouldn't be able to stop at a pallet and heal then next one.

    They're currently looking at doing just that with insta heals or some form of that and why is it that killers can regularly 4k with Bubba/Freddy Huntress etc at red ranks? It's not because the tired old BS excuse the survivors were potatoes.

    It's because the killer knows their killer and how to path tiles correctly, when to chase and when not too etc.

    I've never gotten 4ked by a cannibal. Not even when I was at rank 3

  • I thought it was pretty funny that he said my gameplay was bad in one topic, and in this one praises people that perform well at high ranks with Freddy/Leatherface (both of whom I mained and used to make braggart topics about all the time in the past).

    At this point, he's just being confrontational / a contrarian.

1 2 ›