Mettle of Man and Openhanded
Do they stack?
Do they stack?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Think you mean Buckle-Up.
Haven't tried it yet but it should.
Unless you think Open Handed also boosts the killers aura reading abilities and thus extending it for MoM.
@jus_Ignant Yeah, I meant extending the range you can't be seen with MoM. With the range being 16 meters, I was wondering if SWF could stack it to increase the range. Openhanded also works on Knockout, so I thought this question would be relevant.
I'm almost 100% sure that Open Handed only increases the range of auras survivors can see and has no effect on auras related to Killers viewpoints.
You would be correct.
Okay, thanks for the info, all of you.
You would probably want to try Sole Survivor to limit the range of the aura reading.