Whats with all the complaints
I'm new here and all I see our people's moaning it's a game just enjoy and have fun chilax
I'm new here and all I see our people's moaning it's a game just enjoy and have fun chilax
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Its human nature to do so
How do you show someone that you dislike something so they can change it?
Just beeing quite and hope that they will read your mind like a madman? Ofc people complain, it's part of criticism and has to be done in order to improve a product. Simple, that's how business works. Otherwise no SUCCESSFUL company would listen to feedback.
People play games to have fun, when things are changed that makes things less fun they complain. Go figure.