Well... what's the difference between this and steam

Yeah I know the difference it's just a headline people.

However I do want to know people's honest-to-god opinion about the forums. At least the main one right now because I don't really see a difference between this and steam because it's the same hatred spilling over.
1. Killers and survivors will never see eye-to-eye because it's always them versus us
2. Console and PC won't ever get along and console is somehow seen as lower than dirt for some reason( we're part of the same Community get the stick out of your A$$)
3. Whining and complaining about everything and anything but then again yelling about it sometimes does help you feel better
4. Same as the steam forum barely any actual positivity of any kind.

That's just a few but  I noticed the forums were starting to take a nosedive...

 Is when they remove the downvote button.

Let me know you think below and all that other good stuff...

Comments

  • This content has been removed.
  • I heard someone say if you have never bought anything on steam you need to pay $5 to make a forum account.

    This gives free access to a forum for people who game exclusively on console if that is the case.

  • Yeah I know the difference it's just a headline people.

    However I do want to know people's honest-to-god opinion about the forums. At least the main one right now because I don't really see a difference between this and steam because it's the same hatred spilling over.
    1. Killers and survivors will never see eye-to-eye because it's always them versus us
    2. Console and PC won't ever get along and console is somehow seen as lower than dirt for some reason( we're part of the same Community get the stick out of your A$$)
    3. Whining and complaining about everything and anything but then again yelling about it sometimes does help you feel better
    4. Same as the steam forum barely any actual positivity of any kind.

    That's just a few but  I noticed the forums were starting to take a nosedive...

     Is when they remove the downvote button.

    Let me know you think below and all that other good stuff...



    internet "chat" will always be a place for issues laden to try to infect others.  it's just what they do.  throw in a game where one of the primary objectives is to kill people, give them a place to "chat" and it becomes lunacy and bedlam.  it has nothing to do with the web address.