My personal experience of Pips and Ranks as of now.
I would play long periods of Dead by Daylight during the weekend, a few hours during the day and I would play all night, from 9 at night to 6 in the morning, in all of my playing with my SWF friends, I had not ranked up at all, not once, I stayed at a 13.
Killer is a little more tough but not unbearable like Survivor, I would get Entity Displeased for 3 or 4k Mori's, then again, if you want to win the game with high pips, you can't just stab everyone, you must kick gens, pallets, all of the objectives, not just one.
That is my feedback, I don't see Dead By Daylight as competitive, rank doesn't matter to me but I know rank matters for some, and not ranking up at all through the whole weekend as Survivor is crazy, it's tough, I am not a bad survivor either, it was just tough to Pip, ranking has no value, to me ranking to 1 sucks, you have hour long lobby wait times due to no one being rank 1, so rank 13 was okay to me, I found games rather easily, Killer load times are instant for me, Survivor for me is usually anywhere from 1 to 15 minutes, depending on how big the SWF group is.
Comments
I do have a life and I go out to do things lmao, the job and school and all, but I have time to play so I do.