Why can't we play an offline mode?
I always wait several minutes to play a game. It should be possible to play against A. I.
I always wait several minutes to play a game. It should be possible to play against A. I.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Devs can't develop a proper A.I.
What @RSB said.
Which is sad cause, honestly, this game needs some form of offline in my opinion.
We have "offline mode" in the tutorial, and just look at the bots there - pathetic.
You can play the tutorial over and over
@RSB While I cannot argue that point, I'd take potato A.I. over 20 minute wait times between lobbies like we currently have as the norm.
@BACKSTABBER True but you cannot choose who you play as and, aside from the first time reward or to check to see if sound levels are still all over the place like my drunk uncle trying to drive himself home on New Years...or a Tuesday...he has a problem..., there's very little reason to do so. You can't try out a new killer or perks.
The point is that you pay for a game that you almost can't play. And the answer they give to us doesn't make any sense and we swallow. If it's so impossible to make a good AI, what happen with the many others game that has an AI system? A lot of them that challenges you, when you choose a specific difficult, that makes these games funny?
Will we just accept "if you can't play, it's your problem" like answer? They can't or they don't want to do a good AI?
@RSB That bot looped me for 2 minutes and then teabagged me. :-(