Why are there double pallet loops again?
Hello, my name is Alex. My name for DBD is lyokolegend. I have enjoyed the game for about a year now. I remember the patch that eliminated double pallet loops. However, I just got done playing a couple games where I saw two pallets in a single "jungle gym". At the time of posting this, the last game I played, I was plague on rotten fields, and I was chasing a Dwight. I chased him through two jungle gyms that both had pallets at 2 entrances to each area. They both had a window as well. I'm not sure if this was intentional, but this has made it incredible difficult to catch a competent survivor, and the chase becomes very unrewarding, unmanageable, and not fun. These pallets placements are pretty ridiculous.
I wasn't sure where to post this as this is my first time posting a comment on the DBD forums. But I feel this is an important issue with regards to both the gameplay and enjoyment of the game. I hope that this is an accident, and if not, it at least gets changed, otherwise it might just need to be survivor gameplay only for a while, which would be quite disappointing.
Sincerely,
Alex, a.k.a. lyokolegend
Comments
Whenever good killer changes come, the developers always compensate by changing other stuff in the survivors' favor.
Behavior is very afraid of survivor backlash.