yeehaw squad
where are all of the yee yees jakes! ๐ค
JAKE NEEDS MORE LOVE!!!
where are all of the yee yees jakes! ๐ค
JAKE NEEDS MORE LOVE!!!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't main Jake now but he was my very first P3 survivor! ๐
Toy Story 5 introducing Jake Park!
@Nickenzie My first p3 was Dwight lmao
@Gamzello
I really like Jake but when the Saw DLC came out, I was really interested in Tapp. Mainly because he just fits my personality; he has perseverance and always gave everything his 110% effort! Jake was too plain for me, he didn't really fit me so I moved on as a Tapp main! :3
Sorry!