Matchmaking
This has probably been posted many times but the fact that I’m waiting 20+ minutes for a solo match at rank 9 survivor is ridiculous holy ######### fix this. When they first changed it to the new matchmaking I was getting games in under 2 minutes and now we’re back to step 1 with these lobbies. Not to mention when I finally end up in a lobby either the ping will be 300+ or if I finally get into a game, 7/10 times the first survivor to go down will DC and ruin it for everyone else. It’s actually getting boring now.
Comments
They are making us wait so we don't have to play this awful bullshit they call a game..
Yeah I’m on PS4, are PC times any better? I was thinking of buying a gaming pc but the only thing putting me off it is the amount of time I have spent on my account right now on PS4 as well as all the cosmetics and chapters I’ve bought... I really don’t want to start over again from level 1 or repurchase everything.
The Lobby Simulator