Ash is incomplete without the Boomstick! bring it!!
Please devs, consider his shottie ~ Ash is more a punisher than a survivor!
A full usable ultra-rare item found in chests only ~ 1 shoot stun
Im not asking about the hand-chainsaw
Please devs, consider his shottie ~ Ash is more a punisher than a survivor!
A full usable ultra-rare item found in chests only ~ 1 shoot stun
Im not asking about the hand-chainsaw
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I wouldn't mind it as a cosmetic but unless they did an event I would rather it not be a thing.
I still don't understand why we don't have a floppy dildo cosmetic for his hand.