PS4 got a big FPS boost with Ash update.
Everything feels so good now! Skillchecks aren't laggy anymore either it smoothly goes around the circle.
I like this patch devs. I like this patch a lot.
Everything feels so good now! Skillchecks aren't laggy anymore either it smoothly goes around the circle.
I like this patch devs. I like this patch a lot.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Aye I've noticed that as well. Might try Nurse later.
@Cursed_hatchet Console...PS4 is in the title?...
@Cursed_hatchet
Sorry didn't notice at first lol. ๐
Also I wish Ash talked in game, disappointing as an evil dead fan.
@Peanits @not_Queen No mention of fps in patch but this feels like the biggest performance leap yet?...
Has this been confirmed? Game felt same as always for me, nothing in patch notes either.
I don't think there was a "big fps boost"
might just be good connection to host
Just went against a doc, looked much smoother.
Felt same to me.
Still felt like 45FPS to me.