Generator and looping change idea

Yeah, not talking about new DS or ash's perks, gonna talk about generator speed being too fast and looping needing some tinkering


Generators: as we know, between gen-rushing and looping, generators can get done pretty quickly with and without ruin/thanato/dying light, so I suggest making generators slightly slower than they currently are, give more purpose in thanatophobia and ruin to hold down generators, and the perk Corrupt intervention is too weak (Yeah, it really is) to consider a generator perk

Looping: DS may have been buffed today, but yet, it can still not help with looping as easily, so here is a thought to change a perk to help with running around the killer, or pallet looping or looping

Vigil change thought: At tier 1, make sprinting recover exhaustion 50% slower than normal walking. Tier 2 40%. Tier 3 30%. Keep the current additions to it that are already in, just add what I put down


Any thoughts?

Questions?

Confused?

Let me know so I can answer it

Comments

  • Nah you already have your crutch ruin instead =)

    You are just one of those babykillers who wanna 4k easily, dont touch ma gens!

  • @Master clearly you did not read it, ruin is not crutch because me being a survivor main, can hit great skill checks

  • @Hoodied said:

    @Master clearly you did not read it, ruin is not crutch because me being a survivor main, can hit great skill checks

    Then just take doc to make great skillchecks hader, one of the most op killers anyway.=)

  • Devs already said they wont touch gen speed and looping has already many counters, the only thing that needs to be changed about looping is infinites which are complete bs.

    Doing gens should be something risky, right now it's just too safe to stay in a gen holding M1 until It pops. This can only change with the addition of a new objective, something we have been waiting for since a long time. It doesnt have to be something big, just something that makes survivors move around the map to complete the gen, maybe something like crafting parts and go back to the gen to connect them and repeat until It pops...

  • @Master Doctor is not OP!

    I am not taking this off-topic but I will, Doctor is countered by Calm spirit and stakeout

  • @Hoodedfengm1n

    Doc clearly is OP, he hard counters loops with his shocks and its impossible to stealth against him, random skillchecks are just the tip of the iceberg.

    Calm spirit and stakeout? Nobody uses this perks lul, they are trash and u never know when u face a doc

    Doc is so OP he makes a lot of survivors DC, nerf pls



    (How do you like my new survivor-main me btw ๐Ÿ˜€)

  • @Master said:

    @Hoodedfengm1n

    Doc clearly is OP, he hard counters loops with his shocks and its impossible to stealth against him, random skillchecks are just the tip of the iceberg.

    Calm spirit and stakeout? Nobody uses this perks lul, they are trash and u never know when u face a doc

    Doc is so OP he makes a lot of survivors DC, nerf pls

    (How do you like my new survivor-main me btw ๐Ÿ˜€)

    @Master

    Pretty accurate impersonation tbh... Bring back old Master!

  • @tt_ivi_99 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/398990#Comment_398990

    @Master

    Pretty accurate impersonation tbh... Bring back old Master!

    The orginal master was heavily injured in a game where he tried to play the nerfed plague against a deranking squad and suffered extremely in the loops. Then BVHR published the patch notes finishing him off =)

  • @Master said:

    @Hoodedfengm1n

    Doc clearly is OP, he hard counters loops with his shocks and its impossible to stealth against him, random skillchecks are just the tip of the iceberg.

    Calm spirit and stakeout? Nobody uses this perks lul, they are trash and u never know when u face a doc

    Doc is so OP he makes a lot of survivors DC, nerf pls

    (How do you like my new survivor-main me btw ๐Ÿ˜€)

    @Master please stop trying to act like all survivors are like that. It's not funny dude, I used to main survivor and I was nothing like that. Also seeing you be survivor sided is freaky af tbh.

  • I mainly play survivor but the objective indeed gets done quite fast. Which does not just harm the killer pointswise but also the survivors as the matches don't take long enough to pip when generators have been done rapidly. I really want to see a second objective besides working on those generators that become boring when playing for thousands of hours. I think adding a 6th generator would be fair too. I don't even care about escaping, what I do care about is getting enough points to get a pip if possible so I get closer to ranks where they have a lot more knowledge about the game. Looping is fine as it is though, you can never avoid strong survivors running you around no matter what change you'd make. What you can do though is leave the stronger survivors and go for the weaker ones.

    Thanatophobia is a odd perk to me, I never really understood why it's effect went away after the injured survivor has died. But that's what we got Dying Light for I guess.

    I would always support more objectives or an objective that would take longer to complete just to not end matches so fast.

  • Running through an unused pallet or vaulting through pallets and windows should give exhaustion and hindered. Realistically how many times can you do that without getting tired?