Sound bytes - Ash
Really like the little sound bytes from Ash - nice touch. Do you think it'll be done with the other survivors?
Really like the little sound bytes from Ash - nice touch. Do you think it'll be done with the other survivors?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Also just to add - he doesn't sit on the hook properly - it's through his collar atm...
Ouch that has to hurt, have not seen gameplay of him yet tho
Given Ash's experience I think the Entity needed to be tougher with him
Also I can't hear what he's saying on ps4. The volume is way too low.
@brokedownpalace I can hear it nice and clear now with my headphones on. was quite muffled when just playing through the TV
I'll give it a shot, thanks!
@brokedownpalace II came out of a game into the lobby and he said "Grooovy" xD
Claudette: Pssst over here (from somewhere within the tall grass nearby)
@AshleyWB too funny !! only seems to be in lobby and character select at the moment. I like it though, gives chars more identity.