Matchmaking ######### up again

Soo i've faced a rank 20 Wraith today. Wanna hear something ######### about this wraith? This was literally his first match of dbd. I'm almost rank 12 so i knew how to loop and #########. But this guy didn't even knew how to aim his hits or pick up survivors. He was just swinging when he tried picking a meg up. Eventually he picked her up but we prevented him from putting her on a hook.

Please, repair this ######### matchmaking.

2019-04-02_19.45.46.jpg


Comments

  • Why didn't you go easy on him, when he was clearly such a noob? Just wondering.

  • How do you know the killers rank before a game starts? Oh wait...

  • Thats actually solid matchmaking, ive seen way worse and I still remember the game where I as a rank 18 killer faced 3 rank 1s and 1 rank 20

  • @Orion said:

    Why didn't you go easy on him, when he was clearly such a noob? Just wondering.

    i was literally running in a straight line and he could not hit me

  • I would of let him kill me once I felt I had hit the criteria for pip. - instead he now would of been looped, trolled and probably won't play anymore.

  • Actually yesterday i found myself in a situation where there was a rank 15 survivor with me against a rank 2 killer, and stuff like that happens quite often.

    Even though a rank 20 killer shouldn't be with a rank 11 survivor for sure. Don't know why it happened..