yeah.. a suggestion was to clear the local cache in steam to see if that fixes it.
I've been getting that the last couple of updates. Once I verify the install, it redownloads a random file (it seems) and then the game works.
Gonna try clearing the cache this time before the update to see if it fixes this issue.
@TheBean said:yeah.. a suggestion was to clear the local cache in steam to see if that fixes it.I've been getting that the last couple of updates. Once I verify the install, it redownloads a random file (it seems) and then the game works.Gonna try clearing the cache this time before the update to see if it fixes this issue.
@TheBean said:
Tell me if it works
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
yeah.. a suggestion was to clear the local cache in steam to see if that fixes it.
I've been getting that the last couple of updates. Once I verify the install, it redownloads a random file (it seems) and then the game works.
Gonna try clearing the cache this time before the update to see if it fixes this issue.
Tell me if it works