BBQ auras
What happened to the BBQ auras?
They are way darker and you can barely see them, they used to be a lot brighter.
I mean it kidna defeats the purpose of an anti-camping incentive....
What happened to the BBQ auras?
They are way darker and you can barely see them, they used to be a lot brighter.
I mean it kidna defeats the purpose of an anti-camping incentive....
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The brightness of auras in the distance in general have been dimmed pretty bad. It's really hard to see BBQ and Totem auras now.
It's nearly useless for me lately. I don't know if it's the new pip requirements but I'm running into depip squads like crazy in the mid ranks who get in lockers at every hook.
Guess it's good for bps at least
Some maps make them nearly invisible.
Playing killer is a pain in the ass, just switch to survivor already.
I hear constantly that the aura's are irrelevant. So why is this an issue?
I cant, half of my solo survivor games are ruined by DCs.....
I have some guys I can play SWF with, but we are not always on at the same time
Most people are jackasses. The bps are secondary imo
Most killers take BBQ for the BP and take the aura as an incentive not to tunnel. Thats how I see it aswell.
I dont have a problem with camping a lil more if I cant see anyone on BBQ, but there are some other guys that migth disagree.....