Sprinting while crouching
I think it would be cool to have a perk where you can sprint while crouching.
It should also be stackable with the perk Urban Evasion.
I think it would be cool to have a perk where you can sprint while crouching.
It should also be stackable with the perk Urban Evasion.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
As a survivor main, I think this is FUN but would just make for more toxic gameplay.
We already have to deal with people Urban Evading around the map and hiding in corners.
Rocket sled? If you touch any walls or change elevations while sprinting this way, you crashed and immediately enter the dying state with a scream notification to the killer.
Sounds balanced, sign me up =)