When will the next chapter release
I would have said June 25th if the Ash dlc hadn't came out but I'll change it to July 9th instead.
What does everyone else think?
I would have said June 25th if the Ash dlc hadn't came out but I'll change it to July 9th instead.
What does everyone else think?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
@CashelP14 My shards are on us getting a MEGA RELEASE in late August with dedicated servers and the new chapter.
It'll be June. Every 3 months has been the trend since clown.
I can’t imagine they would release a chapter until August because of dedicated servers on the way and I would hope that’s their main priority on getting release ya know. Or maybe they will just release both dedicated servers along with a chapter because that’s what they did with ithe clown and the release of the store.
One of the fog whisperer's that went to Canada said that they already have a new killer lined up after the plague.
He said that he was a great killer and we would love it. And after that he said that the mechanic of the new killer was really good as well. This got me thinking, why would we love the new killer's appearance, aren't all killers just about their power and mechanic? Is he a known killer? Is this why we are gonna like him?
Don't take it serious but I feel like we are gonna get another licensed killer. 21 June is the day for the new Child's play movie as well. I wonder if...
These are all speculations of course. Stating that, getting licensed characters before dedicated servers is a very smart move.
There is no new roadmap. The last one had all 4 killers, one for each season, but with the post Plague mid season patch, we will be in uncharted territory.
It would be nice to get an idea of when we will see the new roadmap, even if we have to wait!
Oh yea I forgot about dedicated servers. They said every 3 months and always release on a Tuesday. I thought the last chapter would be out on the 12th of march but was off by a week.
They usually tease the killer 3 weeks before as well on a Thursday.
@CashelP14 The roadmap is over. There won’t any more new killers for awhile. However, The devs releasing Ash caught me by surprise. They could’ve waited to release him later on though and just fixed bugs first.
What will they do then if they aren't working on a new chapter? Fix bugs lol
@CashelP14 That’s the point.... We don’t need all these new chapters. Fixing bugs should be priority over everything.
Honestly I'd love to believe that they will be holding off just to fix bugs but that's not happening. The game has been out a few years now and it still has so many problems.
Seriously, you already want to know when the next chapter drops? We just got one, we ll get a new survivor soon and we tons of issues to fix. Some people got weird priorities, not gonna a lie
@PinkEricka You're crazy if you don't think there will be a June chapter.
The streamers bhvr flew over already seen it and were hyping it up saying how cool the killer after plague was.
@Bbbrian2013 Oh, well my mistake.. sorry. Not that much excited for it anyways tbh.