Ultra Settings?
Why does this game look like blurry dogshit on anything other than low?
Why does this game look like blurry dogshit on anything other than low?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Lol
Maybe it's called ultra to justify your gpu usage and in reality it's just bitcoin miner
Why are you suprised? Lol
I use Medium because there you have AA and not so dark shadows
Honestly I'd suggest to just keep it on low, You see better and can even see the killer's red stain on the ground trough most walls.
Funny how it's ok to turn down graphic settings to get a advantage but we can't have ultrawide support because of the advantage...
No thank you. I don't need to use that exploit to my advantage. Also on low, some aura distances are reduced.