De-pip
Is there a VALID legal way to De-pip? I hate rank 8 and want to depip back to 15 where the games were fun and not toxic
Is there a VALID legal way to De-pip? I hate rank 8 and want to depip back to 15 where the games were fun and not toxic
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You can go afk to derank or you play intentionally bad. You can try making them bleed out, but sometimes that makes you pip too.
Ya I just don't want to screw over my teammates in the process. THey should implement an option tha tallows you to go back to the fun matches at lower ranks rather than requiring these bad ones.