Why can't you stalk survivors close to you

I mean, why? Its a stupid requirement (or bug?) to be able to stalk survivors who are at least 2 meters aways from you.

Comments

  • I mean, why? Its a stupid requirement (or bug?) to be able to stalk survivors who are at least 2 meters aways from you.

    That sounds like a bugt really unless it's similar to the Doctors minimum distance shock range. At that point you're supposed to just whack them so they run off then talk, but I've been stalked at point blank range recently.

  • @powerbats said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/55271/why-cant-you-stalk-survivors-close-to-you

    That sounds like a bugt really unless it's similar to the Doctors minimum distance shock range. At that point you're supposed to just whack them so they run off then talk, but I've been stalked at point blank range recently.

    But it was always like this or not? Can't remember it different at release tho