My sad attempt at an April Fool's joke

GUYS LOOK

Screenshot_20190401-190529_Reddit.jpg






Haha April Fool's, I really got you huh!!! Cause, cause it's a lore joke, haha! We all know the entity is a she right, RIGHT? *sigh * I wish I was funny :(

Comments

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Boooooooo get this guy outta here!

    This is so sad, can we nerf Freddy please. I think he's really OP and he's hard to escape. Plus he, he's invisible and and like you can't see him so its REALLY unfair. And when he puts you to sleep he basically gets a FREE hit, that's right a FREE hit. Plus he can always see you, yeah that's no fun. He needs nerfs. He is too OP. He's so OP that in fact I report every person that plays him for abusing broken game mechanics. The most fun killer is Legion and every killer should be balanced around him because he has to stab you 5 times to down you and that makes it really fair. He also normally leaves after stabbing so you can mend which is really nice of him. So every killer should be balanced around him because the Legion is balanced. Also remove noed and buff decisive strike.






    There, is that better @EntityDispleased ?

  • That's why dwight hides in a locker

  • Don't worry, not everyone can be funny. The losers are the ones who make the winners look good, everyone has his job.

    As you can see, I'm not funny either

  • @DwightsLifeMatters said:

    Don't worry, not everyone can be funny. The losers are the ones who make the winners look good, everyone has his job.

    As you can see, I'm not funny either

    @DwightsLifeMatters Oh :(

  • @DwightsLifeMatters @PhantomMask20763 Its probably because you guys both like/play as Dwight when the obvious and superior survivor is Jane and Kate

  • Let me try.

    "Legion's weak. You can hit the Survivor three times and they still don't go down."

  • @Asssthetic said:

    @DwightsLifeMatters @PhantomMask20763 Its probably because you guys both like/play as Dwight when the obvious and superior survivor is Jane and Kate

    @Asssthetic Haha that's a great April Fool's joke! You genuinely made me laugh