FPS Guide?
Apparently I don't know how a search bar works, and can't seem to find one here on the forums. Is there one that anyone's found that works?
I tried following this guide, but I have a suspicion that it's total bs. I don't know. If anyone's had a similar problem and found a solution, hmu.
(also don't know if this belongs in Technical Issues aaaaaaa)
Comments
Follow this video guide, u can also watch his other videos for some more tweaks.
If you still need more fps, you can change how big the window of DbD is (windowed mode, and as obvious it is: as smaller it is, as high the fps) and the next step would be to do tweaks in engine.ini
Editing .ini files is bannable, no (Or at least UAYOR)?
Where you got these information?
EAC doesn't check. ini files at all (could change tho, but since release they haven't)
Found here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/43698/about-editing-appdata-local-files-to-increase-fps
I've also heard this in miscellaneous places on the discord.