How can we change the end game?

Okay let me explain what I'm talking about. I just went into a match has the huntress and I won't lie haven't played in a while so I got at least two kills but that's not the point the point is why do people Killers included feel the need to make the game longer than it needs to be if the exit gates are powered why are you two fighting over dominance of the hatch. Now I'm dead serious. A married and a Claudette were fighting over dominance of a hatch so it was whoever I caught first and chased out of the door...


That makes no sense to me. Just leave but it's never that easy cuz people want to farm them points.


On the killer side I witnessed a doctor molest a Jake the other day and he box them in a corner and shock the living hell out of him. Point farming until he couldn't get any more then just fried his brain...


As a killer I would like it for the exit doors to have a random time to shut down and for survivors to have to complete a generator as punishment for wasting other people's time.


To be honest what what you all do to perfect the end game because the hatch is becoming a little bit of a meme at this point and sometimes you just can't smack them out if they refuse to hide anywhere remotely near the door.

Comments

  • Okay let me explain what I'm talking about.

    What if I just went to unhook someone with both gates opened and we're trying to evade the killer without being spotted? Both gates shut down and we gotta do 1 gen and find the NOED totem?

  • I think when all the generators are completed 100 survivors will be sucked away and will parachute into a 4x4 map where they have to survive to be the last one, whilst attacked each other with toolboxes and flashlights. meanwhile a killer ring from the entity will surround the map and get slowly smaller until there is no room for 2 ppl and one survivor completes the game.