Why you devs do not use your potential?

So I completed all 125 achievements *yay tmw coming new ones yay*

And I started reading some of them again. You are able to know all these things? You are able to know so many things? So why you cant put them into the emblem system? Knowing when a 4k should at least give you a black pip or not. I mean you are able to know when the killer is near the hook. When he's chasing the same person until he's dead. You know when the chases are long or instandly won for reasons. You know when people get trapped.. and imagine this 4 times to the same time. You know anything! So why is it so impossible to analyse this, watching streams/people who are playing this game and see "Oh, okay. There were only 3 survivors, the first got hooked after 90 seconds, the second one died instandly and the third one tried his best but the billy was faster" (i dont wanna expand this too far) And then to say: hm okay, the killer just did his job and under all these conditions it's hard to pip so we should give him a black pip, if he doesnt get one post trial. And the same for survivors. And not just for those ######### situations.

I know it's complicated and yea it's diffcuilt and yea there are many situations out there and it's cold and bloody and you are scared. it's okay but that what's makes a good ranking system. Do not missunderstand me, how the ranking works now is way more better than ever before because finally i get good survivor and killer at the high ranks (thank god or.. the entity). But I see your high potential, knowing so many ! things. And youre not using it. I mean you want a great game, we want a great game.

hm

Let us have a great game together?

And i dont wanna forget to thank you for all bug fixes, balances adjustments, the continued content you give us. many people here feel that you're very stressed and very hard working on improving this game. You guys are amazing and getting better and better. THANK YOU for your hard work.

Comments