Why I'm (Not actually) quitting Dead by Daylight (April Bools!)
So I'm leaving Dead by Daylight for a number of reasons. I just don't think I can enjoy myself much with how this game is played. Survivors are too much, and killer just make trying to survive feel like a chore.
I just don't see how anyone would fall for this given the day.
Have a good April Fools day you all.
Changed title ^_^

Comments
Damn, you got me fooled there!
@Paula_Bean You flatter me.
Bruddah you scared me
@LCGaster Yes. Feel the fear.
AAAAH😱😱😱😱
Damn, so I still have to deal with you as a member of the League Of Legions? Guess I still need my stab proof vest.
@AlphaJackson Yup.
By the by, Entity gave me a gift. Iridescent Blade! Stronger then my normal knife >:)
@AlphaJackson
We are Legion
(I don't even play Legion but who cares?)
What a poor April fool's joke
Expected some fake news as an announcement of the infinite loop fixed
@BACKSTABBER Sorry to disappoint.
You are NOT forgiven 😘
You stab multiple people feelings without actually killing them. A truly Legion main.
Happy April's Fool =)
You got me at first
@Arabytes
I am but a humble edgy teen. I do what I can.
I hope you all have a good day :3
@Hoodedfengm1n HAH! REVENGE!