I cannot find games as rank 1 killer sometimes
Rank 1 NA killer, I cannot find games. What is going on with the system? Usually happens around 7PM CDT to 5AM CDT.
Rank 1 NA killer, I cannot find games. What is going on with the system? Usually happens around 7PM CDT to 5AM CDT.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I am in the low ranks but I also get this problem
In short: Currently, the old matchmaking is active. This system tries to match you with rank 1 survivors. Since the new pipping system has been released, there is only a very small amount of rank 1 survivors. Therefore, waiting times for rank 1 killers are very long.
I get the system but I literally cant play the game now. Do I need to purposefully derank to find matches? I just want to play the game but I cannot.
You can't derank your killer without getting matches. It's a catch-22. The only way you can get killer games again, is using an alternate account.
EDIT: Give every killer his/her own rank.