Tip for Developer

I have a tip for the dbd developers, I have an idea on how to stop tunnels and campers, if one was risen and the killer wants him to tunnel or camp the survivor should be against hits until the killer somebody else has hit

Comments

  • And if any survivor trolls the killer by pallet looping or teabagging, the killer should immediately sprout wings and become one with the entity, sacrificing survivors upon first snatch with his pterodactyl claws.


  • I suppose you are keeping this post out of the two you made.

    After looking back over your words this time, I believe I understand your meaning.

    "If a survivor is saved from the hook, he will be protected from killer hits until the killer attacks someone else."

    If this translation is correct......then I would suggest using the perk "borrowed time".

    Borrowed time will protect a "rescued" survivor from the hook for one hit.

    To get the protection yourself, you would have to be saved from the hook, while someone else has the perk....and saves you.

    Did I understand/help you?

    Never be afraid to ask questions.
  • I have a tip for the dbd developers, I have an idea on how to stop tunnels and campers, if one was risen and the killer wants him to tunnel or camp the survivor should be against hits until the killer somebody else has hit
      If what you said was in the game then how would the killer catch the last survivor if he jumps off hook?