Matchmaking seems a lot worse now.

It doesn’t take at least 10 minutes anymore, it takes 30 minutes.

Solo goes by pretty quick now I’ve noticed but 4-man SWF.... nah....

Comments

  • It doesn’t take at least 10 minutes anymore, it takes 30 minutes. Solo goes by pretty quick now I’ve noticed but 4-man SWF.... nah....

    @PinkEricka Right now the matchmaking system is a coin flip of pain.

    The devs can have it be the old way and console and highrank PC gets punished.

    Or they can set it to the new system and it messes up most PC players.

    I like to think that the devs are doing their best, but right now they just can't make everyone happy.

    I imagine they're panicking right about now as Ash is due in less than 72 hours and nobody will buy him if they can't even play the game.

  • @Peasant said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/55127/matchmaking-seems-a-lot-worse-now

    @PinkEricka Right now the matchmaking system is a coin flip of pain.

    The devs can have it be the old way and console and highrank PC gets punished.

    Or they can set it to the new system and it messes up most PC players.

    I like to think that the devs are doing their best, but right now they just can't make everyone happy.

    I imagine they're panicking right about now as Ash is due in less than 72 hours and nobody will buy him if they can't even play the game.

    @Peasant That is no one’s fault but theirs. The ash release could’ve waited.

    Fixing your game should be the top priority. Simple! Stop adding new content and start fixing things!!!

    I started playing around the howling grounds event last year in February and I remember for the longest time, the devs weren’t adding any content.

    All we had was P3 skins and the ordinary shrine.

    Cosmetics give them money and I understand that they have a seperate team that releases them, but other than the cosmetics... no further DLC should be added. Just fixing bugs and exploits from here on out....