Why doesn't the entity just break the survivors legs if they insist on holding the game?

Why doesn't the entity just break the survivors legs if they insist on staying in the map even after both the hatch and gates are opened?


No one else is hooked, like I just wanna get into the next game not spend 40 minutes looking for them if I happen to not be a Doctor, while they're locker hopping somewhere. 😥

Comments

  • I've been asking for a concede option for years now.

    Rather than giving killers a quick-fix concede option, the devs want to re-work the end-game.

    So, until that comes about some time next year or the year after, I just bounce between both exits and hit whoever I see until they've all left. I just pretend that it's something I have no control over, like wiping the blood off my weapon after every hit.

  • Please let this happen. Also block off the exit gates so they can't crawl out.

  • Agreed. We should get a loud, echo-y sounding, "Sweep the leg!" and then the victim crumbles beneath their feet.

  • The entity wants to give the survivors hope. Hope is the best emotion for it to consume so instead of crippling the survivors they need to have a reason to leave instantly. So I would say when one exit is opened (not powered), it has a timer on it of 90 seconds. After those 90 seconds it UN powers itself and needs to be opened again but the time is increased for a second opening. The hatch could work the same way. After being open for 90 seconds it closes itself.

  • If I realize they're playing to waste time like that, or trying to hatch standoff instead of just leaving, I afk and pull up YouTube or netflix. Maybe scroll the forums. I always take a pic of both screens so when it's over I can ask them "what took so long against someone not playing?". They cant stand that #########.

  • @Maximus7 said:

    Please let this happen. Also block off the exit gates so they can't crawl out.

    No. This is the killer's fault for losing track of their prey when slugging. Survivors should not be punished because you slugged and messed up. If I drop two survivors in the exit gates, one will likely get away, but so be it.

  • Why doesn't the entity just break the survivors legs if they insist on staying in the map even after both the hatch and gates are opened?

    Because then the game would be stupid, no one would play, ther wouldn't be survivors so then entity couldn't eat :D

  • No.

    However, 2 minutes after the exit gates are open, if the survivor hasn't done anything (chased, totem, chest, unhook (paused when someone is hook)) then they start to glow, as more minute pass, the more they continue to glow. After a few minutes, their aura is shown to all. Killer can track them down easily now and down them of chase them out the door.

    Maybe 5 mins after their aura is revealed (in case they are toxiclly looping the killing, then they begin to lose speed. 10% decrease, then 15% decrease and so on)


    This way, it people holding the game hostage that are effected, not the general gameplay