Trying figure out why I was banned (temporary)

I was banned for communication abuse yet it doesn't fall under a 24 hours ban, 48 hours, but 3 days instead. Not a big deal but is there any way to contact a moderator or dev to figure out exactly what I said? Usually my insults or me ripping on people are instigated but the opposing person and anything else is not major enough to result in a ban. Think what you want would just like to know what I said that got me banned.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • you're not gonna get an answer here on the forum.

  • Well it was better try than steam since thats usually met with. "THATS WHAT YOU GET TOXIC SURVIVOR MAIN" or "Just don't say anything lol" which is good advice I guess lol.

  • It happened to me right now.

    For no reason at all.

  • Depending on what was said they can esculate the ban stages so you may be on your last warning.

    Some toxic things people say can get an instant perma ban.

    Going by what you said and the wording of "insults" being plural it may not just be one report so they all added up.

    Never react as you are then no better than the aggressor.

  • We do not discuss bans publicly on the forums - please refer to the forum rules.


    https://support.deadbydaylight.com This is the support address, please communicate with them directly with regards to any information that you may require.