BHVR! Tell us is it true...
Ash cosmetics means...
All previous licensed cosmetics? Please.
You announced works on that when 2.0.0 came out.
It is finally time to do it.
Ash cosmetics means...
All previous licensed cosmetics? Please.
You announced works on that when 2.0.0 came out.
It is finally time to do it.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Who said that? There are multiple license holders, you know.
I don't think so...
Cote or other dev said on stream they're working on licenses for those. And I know bout that.
They did it may/june and I think it is the time for that. They never confirmed later they suceed or failed.
Ash get skins because they get licenses so I think other is possible too...