Whichs characters’ teachables do you like best?
Question in the title. Basically out of all characters in the game which one do you like the teachables best.
for survivor: nea. I loved her perks ever since I started playing the game two years ago. Her perks are a big reason why I started maining her.
For killer: I think spirits are my favorite teachables due to them having inconvenienant gameplay for survivors. Like I t’s a bad idea to break totems because of her haunted grounds, you can’t Pallet slam because of spirit fury and rancor is just a fun perk for the mori.
Comments
For survivor, David because I love dead hard and we're gonna live forever is good for bps, no mother has its uses as well.
For killer, Pig because she comes with 3 great perks, make your choice is good, surveillance is now amazing thanks to its buff and hangman's trick is nice but situational
For Killer, definitely Clown. All his perks are powerful. I use PGTW on almost every single Killer and it works amazingly.
For Survivor, its more difficult. I use WGLF quite a lot, but only that one from David. Samee deal with Lithe and Feng, BL and Nea and Iron Will and Jake. I guess its either Claudette or Quentin. I use Empathy and Botany Knowledge a lot, as well as Pharmacy and Vigil.
My favourite is from Chapter XII : Demise of Matchmaking
We're Gonna Wait Forever : Each time a survivor hits 'Find Match', Lobby Simulator will come to life. Once active, players will have to wait 15 / 30 / 90 minutes to get into a match.
Survivor: Adam. Deliverance and decisive is such an awesome combination. So is empathy and autodidact. Decisive pebble is fun to use.
Killer: leatherface. Franklin's demise is so satisfying and BBQ is arguably the best killer perk in the game.
Survivor: I like two of Tapps Teachables, Stake Out and Detectives Hunch, but i also like Lithe as well.
Killer: I like Spirits 2 perks "Spirit Fury" and "Haunted Grounds"