Plague Purifying Pools: How many?
How many are there? Is it a fixed number like the Puzzleboxes or Trapper traps? Or is it depending on the map size like hooks?
How many are there? Is it a fixed number like the Puzzleboxes or Trapper traps? Or is it depending on the map size like hooks?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
5 pools. However it seems that there is a limited range, both as killer and survivor, where the aura can be seen. I feel like this range is bugged for killer since sometimes I can see them even if they are far and sometimes they just disappear and "pop in" when I get closer. For survivors though I'm pretty sure it's intentional so that they just have less knowledge of where all the pools are.