Yesterday, a survivor was trying to be toxic and click their flashlight at me twice, so I was like OK, I'll play around with you, and then I nodded at them every time I downed them, and especially when their DS was rendered useless by my Enduring.
So they were eliminated about 8 minutes before the game ended because I found a Kate who was dead on hook but felt bad for her since I didn't even let her do a gen because she kept running at me.
The Claudette was there in the post game chat and said 'Why did you nod at me?' I responded with 'LOLOLOLOLOLOLL don't click your flashlight and be salty if toxicity is returned, just because I'm a default Billy doesn't mean I'm bad' (100% he plays fortnite).
Then he's says 'I wasn't toxic' and I was just dying on my seat ๐๐๐๐. The funny thing is, he stopped being toxic after our first chase, where I mindgamed him so hard and he begun to feel a lot of pressure not because he 'wasn't toxic'. But I continued because he was quite bad ๐๐๐๐.
Moral of the story is, don't try to trigger a good Billy otherwise they'll mess you up. ๐
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You created this, didnt you.
Meh, still prefer this one...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLdbvMLYY5EYesterday, a survivor was trying to be toxic and click their flashlight at me twice, so I was like OK, I'll play around with you, and then I nodded at them every time I downed them, and especially when their DS was rendered useless by my Enduring.
So they were eliminated about 8 minutes before the game ended because I found a Kate who was dead on hook but felt bad for her since I didn't even let her do a gen because she kept running at me.
The Claudette was there in the post game chat and said 'Why did you nod at me?' I responded with 'LOLOLOLOLOLOLL don't click your flashlight and be salty if toxicity is returned, just because I'm a default Billy doesn't mean I'm bad' (100% he plays fortnite).
Then he's says 'I wasn't toxic' and I was just dying on my seat ๐๐๐๐. The funny thing is, he stopped being toxic after our first chase, where I mindgamed him so hard and he begun to feel a lot of pressure not because he 'wasn't toxic'. But I continued because he was quite bad ๐๐๐๐.
Moral of the story is, don't try to trigger a good Billy otherwise they'll mess you up. ๐