Reported for nothing

Game as Shape against a 4 man swf, got my ruin straight away with two of them bodyblocking the guy cleansing it, sabo all my hooks, tbagging, flashlight clicking and running to the edges of the map so I couldn't do anything because no hooks and they would wiggle free by the time I got to one.


One gen left and one person, guy sits there tbagging hatch and clicking the flashlight, 15 minutes later does the last gen so I sit on hatch then see the guy behind me, I finally hit him and he escapes through it.


Messages me "baby killer" telling me I'm reported for holding the game hostage? He could have jumped in but he didn't want to risk getting grabbed so tried to bait a hit, he could have escaped through the gates but didn't.


If anyone held the game hostage it was this ignorant brat

Comments

  • Yeah no, that's not reportable. You're fine

  • well did you kill the baby or didnt you

  • Everytime I play how the devs want I am bombarded with ego swf's that send me hate mail if I beat them or don't let them get the hatch.


    Every game so far has been swf doing this big ego bs, I get hate for playing fair so I may as well go face camp as LF.

  • @ImAGirl said:

    well did you kill the baby or didnt you

    He escaped through hatch because I got bored so I hit him. The ignorance to say I held the game hostage though.

  • I wouldn't worry about it since people will threaten all the time either to blow off steam or just because they're jerks.


    That also doesn't count as holding the game hostage and the mods will know better even if you did get reported.

  • I wish these ignorant asshats would get banned, they don't want to have fun they just want to throw abuse.

  • @Thunk said:

    I wish these ignorant asshats would get banned, they don't want to have fun they just want to throw abuse.

    They do get banned, it's just you don't get to see it happen.

  • Yet I saw the same toxic guy from a few days ago in a match before, the same guy that said he would "f*ck" my "mom" and my "girl" right in front of me.

  • @Thunk said:

    Yet I saw the same toxic guy from a few days ago in a match before, the same guy that said he would "f*ck" my "mom" and my "girl" right in front of me.

    Did you report him, Thunk?

  • Killers aren't reportable. We host the game. No us, no game. You'll be fine

  • Killers aren't reportable. We host the game. No us, no game. You'll be fine

  • I don't know

  • @ColgateAdvancedWhite said:

    Killers aren't reportable. We host the game. No us, no game. You'll be fine

    You can be replaced with other less toxic killers so yes you're reportable and besides it takes 4 survivors for you to get a lobby. If they all leave then you get no lobby like red ranks do now.

  • @Thunk said:

    Yet I saw the same toxic guy from a few days ago in a match before, the same guy that said he would "f*ck" my "mom" and my "girl" right in front of me.

    lol!

  • So there's nothing to worry about right? I get reported all the time when im dominating. I dont ######### care. If youre not doing anything wrong, just move on

  • Let them report you and everyone else they come accross and hopefully they will get warned or banned for false reports if that is happening now.

    Best bet is to just ignore it and leave at the end instantly or close the chat after the first match using the arrows at the side.

  • unless there is proof for you doing something against the rules, you are fine.

    the reports will probaply just be discarded.