Plague’s speech
I’m dying to know what she’s saying while praying. Any idea how we can get an answer from devs?
I’m dying to know what she’s saying while praying. Any idea how we can get an answer from devs?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Someone made a post and got answers. I’m trying to find it. Her Mori she says:
"Heed My words, drink from a hundred fountains"
where did you get that from?
I still say she is saying “stop right there, criminal scum.” That’s me, though.
It an ancient dead language, and honestly doesn’t matter. I would rather not know what she is saying because it leaves room for imagination.
can you drink 100 times in the game? Do you never get sick if you drank that much
Adiris likes her survivors watered.