Yeah solo surv is tough, but overall i feel like the current pip system is fine, at least as a killer...maybe we should get different emblems value depending if we solo or not?
You don't want to rank up anyways.. If you hit the red ranks, you'll be the only one joining a killers lobby. They can stare at you for the next 30 minutes while you both wait for more survivors.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Points do not equal PIPs 😤. It hasn’t for a long time.
I’ve gotten 8k points and ranked, 17k and safety’d.
I did so much that game.
I did 1 gen alone, 1 gen with a teammate, got chased for a while, saved them off hook and healed then I got farmed and killed.
It pisses me off.
Yeah solo surv is tough, but overall i feel like the current pip system is fine, at least as a killer...maybe we should get different emblems value depending if we solo or not?
Take it as a blessing. The further from high rank Survivor you are, the better.
I am fine with whatever this rank system now is tbh. I never play anymore, and if I do it’s casually.
I don’t want to play in high rank games. This is nice change. Just try to enjoy yourself, the number in the top right doesn’t mean anything.
You don't want to rank up anyways.. If you hit the red ranks, you'll be the only one joining a killers lobby. They can stare at you for the next 30 minutes while you both wait for more survivors.