I listen to a disgustingly large range of music and songs and while I was tempted to put "Medieval Party Mix [Hardcore Version]" here I feel like "The Wolf" is my favorite piece of music that actually counts as a "song".
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Lately I've been enjoying this a lot
One of my faves, and YES I don't listen to "real" artists because I haven't found one I like that much
These are the kind of songs i am in the mood for listening most of the time when i am doing chores
Barney Song
I listen to a disgustingly large range of music and songs and while I was tempted to put "Medieval Party Mix [Hardcore Version]" here I feel like "The Wolf" is my favorite piece of music that actually counts as a "song".
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-E5J0Kk_oK0