__
I forgot to say it didn’t stun
Was the killer in front of you when you started the animation of coming out?
@fluffybunny yes
It'd be easier to tell with recorded gameplay.
@fluffybunny I don’t record my gameplay
Head On is bugged with its inconsistent hitboxes. Not worth the perk slot imo.
Did you stood in the locker for 4 seconds before bursting out?
@Theluckyboi yes, the perk was also telling me it was active.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dsz8dVXTsmQ
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I forgot to say it didn’t stun
Was the killer in front of you when you started the animation of coming out?
@fluffybunny yes
It'd be easier to tell with recorded gameplay.
@fluffybunny I don’t record my gameplay
Head On is bugged with its inconsistent hitboxes. Not worth the perk slot imo.
Did you stood in the locker for 4 seconds before bursting out?
@Theluckyboi yes, the perk was also telling me it was active.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dsz8dVXTsmQ