Why are there ranked seasons, when there’s no leaderboards?

You can say you’ve finished rank 1 every season, and no one can prove or disprove that. So... anyone can be a poser. Would be nice to at least get a gold star.

Comments

  • I've always been a stats kind of person. I'd love to see the average of kills per game, escapes ratio, hooks per game average, who's doing the best which each killer, etc.

  • But would you get a star for reaching rank 1 or for staying at rank 1?

    Cause one's easy (get there) while the other one can be cheesed easily. (Get there and don't play until reset.)

  • You mean the dev would have to actually work on their own game? Fixes instead of cosmetics? lol oh noes!

  • I want to see all my fellow high rank Freddys and their stats as well, then we can all have friendly competitions between each other 😀

  • @projecteulogy said:

    You mean the dev would have to actually work on their own game? Fixes instead of cosmetics? lol oh noes!

    Shockig just thinking about it, right?!