Can't ready up as killer?
This has happened to me a few times. All the survivors will get ready but my Ready Up is greyed out and pressing the button does nothing. I just have to wait out the countdown.
I'm on ps4
This has happened to me a few times. All the survivors will get ready but my Ready Up is greyed out and pressing the button does nothing. I just have to wait out the countdown.
I'm on ps4
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Does this happen at the 15 second mark and lower?
Cause i've noticed that's new, i can't press it after 15 seconds.
Yes, same here. Noticed it today actually and was confused lol.
It does happen then actually
Put this in the bug report please. :)
Too late.