New Pip System is making the game excruciatingly hard to play in

I’m a survivor/killer main, and over the past two months I really haven’t gotten a lot of time to play. Up until this week i’ve only played 2-3 games a week. My rank has gone done considerably, i’m 15 right now on both killer and survivor. Usually this wouldn’t be a problem, but with the new system, I cannot rank up with killers. I don’t know if it’s because i’m just garbage now, but the survivors i’ve gone against are much better, they are also 5+ ranks above me, and even if I do get 3 or 4 kills, I still can’t get a pip. Anyone else experiencing this?

Comments

  • Lot of weird stuff going on lately.

    I just want to ask a single question:

    Why do you want to rank up so badly?

  • @Master said:

    Lot of weird stuff going on lately.

    I just want to ask a single question:

    Why do you want to rank up so badly?

    That’s a good question, and I really don’t know the answer to. I’ve just always wanted to be a higher rank I guess. Going from 9 to 15 is a big drop though.