Is it me or does Head on only work 10% of the time.

I've deliberately got into chase waited 3+ secs everytime in a locker and as I dash out the locker I keep getting hit and very rarely stun. Ive been pulled out from the locker when after using a dash exit. I dunno if it's broken or whether I'm using it wrong.

Comments

  • For reference I meet the criteria for the perk exactly. No exhaustion.

    Is there a button prompt like there is for dead hard because if there is not (not been getting one) then that would help to activate the perk more successfully maybe.

  • I Don't know, I've seen Killers walk by the side of a locker and still get hit.

    Maybe the killer went to open the locker a split second before you exited?

  • They always walked by and i just did an ordinary dash out locker without head on stun.

    I was using claudette as I have head on as a teachable (tier 2). It's practically suicide when I put myself in that position and the perk doesnt work.

  • Believe it’s broken I’ve been talking about this since it came out the patch. I hope they fix it