Due to all of the DCs, is Left Behind a useful perk now?
You'll get the job done... No matter the cost.
If you are the last Survivor remaining in the Trial, for each Generator that needs to be completed, gain a 19/22/25 % bonus to Repair speed.
"I'm not horseshittin' around. I'm doing this alone!" — Bill Overbeck
Comments
It probably is and that is a joke it's even got to that.
I wouldn't say useful, but it would at least be not completely worthless. The DCs are pretty ridiculous right now.
Probably actually, It just shows how bad it really is.
They need to knuckle down on DCs that aren't legitimate otherwise this will just keep getting worse.
@Bongbingbing Well they said we'll be getting dedicated servers in the summer. According to some the first day of summer will be June 21st in 2019. So since it's nearly April I'd say we have 3-5 months before we get dedicated servers, ideally. So in just 3 more days steamcharts.com will have the net player gain or loss for March done. Once I get these numbers I should be able to make some predictions in trends.
Best case scenario is that we somehow gained more players in March and will keep gaining. Worst case scenario is we lost players in March and it's just a matter of seeing how fast they can fix everything and get dedicated servers working before attrition claims the community.
If anyone is curious to see DBD's stats, here they are: https://steamcharts.com/app/381210
Devs said the end of summer, so end of August is likely