Will we ever get a FOV slider?
I've always wanted a FOV slider, and yes I understand that's shadowborns main purpose, but i'm trying to figure out if we can get any shadowborn ideas for the perk, like different than the FOV. Because I can't take the normal FOV I feel all clumped up and can't look at my killer barely, I'm weird like that. But it would be nice to have one some day.
Comments
Probably not because the devs balanced the game with a specific FOV.
Maybe they will increase it in the future and balance around that, but I doubt that.
They'd mentioned before that they wanted to do something with the Killers FOV but I don't think anything came of it.
I'd love a 3rd person camera view for killer to see the killer you play as in the game but It'd probably be broken on a lot of killers and it'd probably be harder to judge attacks.
It would also make hiding nearby or around corners MUCH harder. Like, almost impossible.
Killer walks by.
Shouldnt see you.
Sees you in the corner of their eyes BEHIND them as you try to creep away.
This would have balance issues. Remember, shadow born us a perk with tangible benefit, same with monitor and abuse
Nope, never gonna happen.
On a side note, how long will it be before we see these perks:?
"RodentControl": The mist lightens around your desk and allows your input device to slide more smoothly with less wind resistance. Tremendously increases mouse sensitivity.
"Ambient Anomalies" The entity approves of your RGB surround lighting. Enables the option to use RGB software
"I HEAR DEAD PEOPLE" Years of doing what your parents told you and NOT listening to heavy metal music at full volume has paid off. Allows you to change your volume level in game by 1/2/3 percent
"RedundantNetworking" years of IT support has taught you the importantance of reliable internet for multiplyer games. Allows your access to games with pings less than 300/200/100.
.......